Gaming is the best thing to pass your free time. In this article, I will tell you the Best Android games from various categories like adventure games, racing games, action games and more.
We have a lot of games for Android in the Google Play Store but it can be challenging to find the best entertaining games. Here, we have named some of the Best Android games that are currently on the market. Some are free and others cost a few money, but all of them giving an entertaining experience on the go
I will tell you releasing date, developer, publisher, and compatibility of these Best Android Games.
All these games are available on google play store and all these Android games are easy to play and I hope this article will help you to enjoy the games and u can download them with the link given here:
Release – December 20, 2017
Developer – PUBG Corporation
Publisher – Tencent games
Rating – 4.5
Compatibility – Android smartphone user 4.1 and up and iOS user 9.0 or later
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game. This game is listed in the first position in the list of Best Android Games.
“PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games using the film Battle Royal for inspiration and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction
- In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment.
- PUBG mobile has 20 million active users in the whole world.
- This game is available in 13 following languages- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
- This is a multiplayer first party shooting game this is the reason to be a popular game in the world
- To play this game you must use headphones because in this multiplayer game you have to contact your team.
- Due to being playerUnkown’s battlegrounds in this game, it does not know when who came and attacked you.
- 100 players parachute onto a remote 8*8 km island for a winner takes all showdown
- Saving your life in this game is more important than killing. if you can stay alive till the end, you can take advantage of the palyerUnkown’s battlegrounds chicken dinner.
This is a free game available on the google play store here is the link
Release – July 6, 2016
Developer – Niantic
Publisher – Niantic
Rating – 4.1
Compatibility – Android user version 4.4 and above iPhone user then requires iOS 10.0 or later.
With the advent of pokemon, a new sensation had come to the world of mobile games, its magic was hidden on people all over the world this is the reason to 2nd place in my list of Best Android Games. Pokemon Go was shadowed on social media these days, everywhere this game was being talked about.
Pokemon is a reality game app, this gaming app uses GPS and camera of the phone.
- This game requires GPS and camera of the phone
- You have to log in to play
- Then you have to choose Avatar, Avatar means how you want appear in that game
- In this game, players need to catch digital pokemon while roaming in the real world
- This game locates your location from GPS on your smartphone, then on the screen a map of exactly where you are, meaning wherever you go, you will see a map of the same place on the screen. You have to find pokemon in these places.
- Pokemon will look at these locations in the game as soon as pokemon will see your phone will vibrate
- The place where pokemon is hiding is called
- There will be a ball on your screen, this ball known as Pokeball.
- As soon as you see pokemon, bounce this Pokeball towards her, pokemon is yours if the target is accurate. In this way, you have to collect all the pokemon
CLASH OF CLANS
Release – For Android October 7, 2013, and for iOS August 2, 2012
Developer – Supercell
Publisher – Supercell
Rating – 4.6
Compatibility – For Android user 4.1 and up and iPhone user iOS 9.0 or later
Clash Of Clans is a fabulous game with good graphics and control. This game involves many super activities like chatting and making friends through clanmates this is the reason for entry in Best Android Games.
- The clash of clans is a game that gets used to
- In this, you make a base and a soldier and fight with others
- As you start getting more gold and elixir resources your base will grow bigger and stronger
- Go to the shop, the thing to protect your base is inside the Defense option Spend the gold, elixir, and James wisely.
- Remember, rescue is the biggest attack
- Make sure your base is centered at one place, it should not be scattered
- keep builder buildings in the corner
- Attack whenever possible, this can give you valuable things and trophies
- when you start collecting trophies you will start moving up in the league.
Release – 2015
Developer – Gamotronix
Publisher – Gamotronix
Rating – 4.4
Compatibility – Android 4.1 and up and for the iPhone users iOS 8.0 or later.
Ludo King is board game played between friends, family & kids. Recall your childhood. Ludo King is the modern version of the royal game of Pachisi. A Ludo game which was played between Indian kings and queens in ancient times.
Ludo King is a family game as well as kids game that was once played by kings and now it can be enjoyed by you and your family and friends.
- This is
- This is a multiplayer game
upto6 playercan play this game
- This game has very simple rules which can be followed by players of all ages
- You can invite and challenge your Facebook Friends in a Private Game Room and beat them to become Ludo King.
- You can play Snake and Ladders on 7 different
- Each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner.
july 25, 2018
Developer – Gameloft Barcelona
Publisher – Gameloft
Rating – 4.6
CompatibilIty – Android requires 4.3 and up and the iPhone user requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Asphalt 9: Legends is a 2018 racing video game. It is the 9th game of Asphalt series. The graphics are also improved compared to its 2013 predecessor. The graphics blew my mind and the soundtrack is awesome.
- It is available in English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
- Asphalt 9 is a multiplayer online game and you can also play in single mode
- The Asphalt 9 download size is 1.8GB on android and 1.5GB on iOS
- To play this game you will need a persistent internet connection
- In this game, there are three playing modes: Career, Multiplayer, and Events
- There are 48 cars for players featured in this game
- The perfect game for fans of free games, arcade racing, driving fast, drift racing, weaving through traffic and nitro-charged, power motor competition
- Take on the world’s most fearless drivers and become the next Asphalt Legend
Release – M
arch 2, 2016
Developer – Supercell
Publisher – Supercell
Rating – 4.5
Compatibility – Android requires 4.1 and up and for the iPhone user iOS 7.0 or later
Clash royale is another
Clash Royale works through cards which are original gameplay
Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles.
- You have a deck of eight cards to create your battle deck
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- You can challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- You can work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
- You can play new events every week
THE ROOM: OLD SINS
Release – Android version April 19, 2018 and iOS version Jan 25, 2018
Developer – Fireproof Games
Publisher – Fireproof Games
Rating – 4.9
Compatibility – Android users
needs 4.4 and up and iOS users requires 10.0 or later
The Room: Old Sins is a paid game available in Rs 380 or $4.99. This was a thoroughly enjoyable installment in The Room series! It was a challenge, but not so difficult that I felt annoyed or wanted to give up. The Room: Old Sins is a puzzle video game. It is the fourth game in their series, like previous games The Room: Old Sins is a variation on escape the room games
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish and Russian.
- Old Sins opens with you, an investigator, exploring the attic of a dark, creepy house for some kind of artifact
- Your first main task is to switch on a floodlight, which then illuminates a huge, immaculately detailed dollhouse
- It’s time where the game really takes place
- The room games have always been about objects
- You are presented with a 3D rendition of a puzzle box, which you need to touch and turn
- You will feel your way along to search the hidden switches and levers that will let you open it up
Release – June 14, 2015
Developer – Bethesda Game Studios and Behaviour Interactive
Publisher – Bethesda Softworks
Rating – 4.6
Compatibility – Android requires 4.1 and up and iOS requires 7.0 or later
Fall Out Shelter is a free to play the video game.
- Fall Out Shelter is a single player game
- It is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- In Fallout Shelter, players build and manage their own Vault as a leade
- Players guide and direct the citizens of the Vault, and need to keep them happy through meeting their needs such as power, food, and water.
- They rescue dwellers from the wasteland and assign them to different resource-generating buildings in the Vault.
- Keep them alive in the face of raiders,
radroaches andother threats.
CANDY CRUSH SAGA
Release – Android: December 14,
2012 and iOS: November 14, 2012
Developer – King
Publisher – King
Rating – 4.4
Compatibility – Android requires 4.1 and up and iPhone users requires iOS 8 or later
Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play match-three puzzle video game. Start playing Candy Crush Saga today – loved by millions of players around the world.
- In the game, players complete levels by exchanging colored pieces of candy on a game board to make a match of three or more of the same color, dismissing those candies from the board and replacing them with new ones, which could potentially create further matches
- Boards have various goals that must be completed within a fixed number of moves or a limited amount of time, such as a certain score or collecting a specific number of a type of candy.
- Collect sugar drops to progress along the Sugar Track for super sweet surprises.
- Spin the Daily Booster Wheel for a delicious prize.
- Tasty Candies, wrapped and striped Special Candies, Color Bombs and various other magical boosters to help with challenging levels
- Check the Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors.
Release – 21
Developer – Butterscotch Shenanigans
Publisher – Butterscotch Shenanigans
Rating – 4.8
Compatibity – Recommended Android 5.0 or newer nad iOS 8.0 or later
Crashlands is an action-adventure role-playing video game. The game is described as being a story-driven crafting game and tasks players to collect items in order to craft items such as weapons and armor.
- It features an intergalactic trucker that ends up crash landed on an alien planet.
- Player’s job is to find what is going on and build yourself a base, collect various items and save the world from the nefarious plot.
- Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets.
- Become more powerful through creating even more amazing items
- As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies
THANKS! for the visit. This was all about Best Android Games hope you like the article and get some good games if you get then do share with your friends. If we missed some good games then comment below we will update this post.